First-home buyers, astute investors and young families will be left impressed by the potential of this solid 3 bedroom 1 bathroom brick-and-tile home on a large block in a wonderful location.
Inside, a sunken front lounge and formal-dining room (or study/office space) is warmed by a pot-belly wood fireplace in the corner – the perfect tonic for those chilly winter months. The larger front master suite is the pick of the bedrooms with its ceiling fan and semi-ensuite access through to a practical bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
A delightfully-tiled open-plan family, meals and kitchen area is where most of your casual time will be spent and boasts soaring high ceilings, a fan, split-system air-conditioning, an electric cooktop, a separate oven, a storage pantry and a breakfast bar for quick bites. Outdoors, the backyard is massive and plays host to a spacious pitched patio-entertaining area, a garden shed in the corner and a generous amount of lawn. A future swimming pool wouldn’t look out of place here, either.
Nothing is too far away from your front door, including the lovely Jacana Park around the corner, the Mary MacKillop Catholic Community Primary School, the Illawarra Medical Centre, Ballajura City Shopping Centre, the Ballajura Public Library, the Swan Active Ballajura Leisure Centre, community sporting facilities, public transport and even Ballajura Community College. Talk about living convenience. Contact Nigel Ross today to register your interest!
• Low-maintenance timber-look flooring to the sunken formal lounge/dining room
• Wood-fire heater to the front formal spaces
• Patio and backyard access from the family/meals/kitchen area
• Splendid backyard views from the kitchen and breakfast bar
• Large front master suite – with semi-ensuite bathroom access
• Carpeted bedrooms, with full-height built-in wardrobes to the 2nd/3rd bedrooms
• Separate toilet, off the laundry
• Outdoor access from the laundry
• Outdoor patio entertaining
• Huge backyard
• Garden shed
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Split-system air-conditioning in the family room
• Ceiling fans
• Security doors and screens
• Electric hot-water system
• Single lock-up carport with access to the rear
• Double side driveway gates for extra secure parking – and direct backyard access
• Spacious 724sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 1989 (approx.)