Perfectly positioned at the rear and just footsteps away from the beautiful Weld Square Reserve, this impeccably-presented – and surprisingly-spacious – 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home will impress you in every way, shape and form and, with Weld Square Primary School only around the corner, lets the kids walk to school without a worry in the world.
An amazing flow and layout will leave you in awe here, as will two separate living areas that double your personal options. Welcoming you inside is a carpeted front lounge room with custom built-in cabinetry and shelving.
Easy-care timber-look floors grace an open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, where most of your casual time will be spent. The stylish kitchen itself oozes modern class in the form of sparkling stone bench tops, a double storage pantry, a range hood, quality Electrolux gas-cooktop and oven appliances, a microwave recess, a stainless-steel LG dishwasher, glass splashbacks, double sinks, a water-filter tap and more.
The bedrooms are carpeted and light-filled, with the pick of them all being a generous front master suite – split-system air-conditioning, private ensuite bathroom, shower, vanity, separate toilet and all. The sleek main family bathroom is fully-tiled and comprises of a shower, separate bathtub, stone vanity and a mirrored amenities cabinet.
Out back and off the family room lies a terrific pitched outdoor patio-entertaining area with a ceiling fan, paving and a gas bayonet for a barbecue. There is extra driveway parking space in front of the garage too, without getting in anybody else’s way.
The likes of bus stops, Tonkin Highway and future train stations are – or will be – nearby, with other excellent schools, local shopping villages, the Galleria Shopping Centre, community sporting facilities and major arterial roads for seamless access to the city, Perth Airport and even our picturesque Swan Valley all a matter of minutes away in their own right. This one is special. Contact Nigel Ross today to find out more!
• Formal front lounge room
• Open-plan family, dining and kitchen area
• Large bedrooms
• Built-in wardrobes
• Functional laundry with over-head and under-bench storage, tiled splashbacks, a separate 2nd toilet and outdoor access
• Private outdoor patio entertaining
• Double lock-up garage with internal shopper’s entry
• Solar-power panels
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Split-system air-conditioning to the master suite and 3rd bedroom
• Gas bayonets to the patio (for a BBQ) and second living area
• Quality Bradford insulation batts
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• Beautiful character ceiling roses
• Security roller shutters
• Security doors and screens
• Gorgeous reticulated gardens
• Garden shed
• Low-maintenance artificial turf