Tranquilly nestled within “Lee Court” – a secluded cul-de-sac complex of established villas, this delightful 3 bedroom 1 bathroom residence is as low-maintenance and lock-up-and-leave as they come.
It will suit first-home buyers and down-sizers (and tenants of astute investors) with its tiled easy-care flooring, separate – yet connected – living and dining areas and a fantastic contemporary kitchen with modern cooking appliances.
At the rear, a large paved patio area encourages private outdoor entertaining with a pleasant treetop aspect. Your own single carport at the front door completes the picture, here.
Majestic Lightning Swamp Bushland walking trails sit nearby, as do the Noranda Sporting Complex, Morley Bowling Club, other lush local parks with community recreational facilities, Noranda Shopping Centre (within easy walking distance), Camboon Primary School, Morley Senior High School, medical amenities, public transport, major arterial roads and even the Galleria Shopping Centre in neighbouring Morley. Location, location! Contact Nigel Ross today for more information about this absolute gem of a find!
• Tiled front living room and open-plan dining and kitchen area
• Contemporary kitchen with an integrated range hood, a gas cooktop, an under-bench oven, tiled splashbacks, a floating island bench and heaps of cupboard/storage space
• Pitched outdoor-entertaining patio – complete with a side-access gate
• Tiled bedrooms
• Built-in wardrobes to the master bedroom
• Fully-tiled bathroom with an open shower
• Separate laundry with patio access
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• Down lights
• Security doors – including to the entrance
• Under-cover clothesline
• Single carport
• Visitor-parking options
• Solid brick-and-tile construction
• Strata Fees $486.00 Per Quarter